NSK ls20 Bearing
The 2208-2RS 40mm self aligning ball bearing that is found in many applications. The 2208-2RS ball bearing has two contact rubber seals one on each side of the ball bearing. This 40mm inch ball bearing is high quality and can take electric motor demands if needed.
This bearing comes with rubber seals on both sides of the bearing. If you need one of these bearings open then you can remove the seals.
This bearing can be found with the following part numbers on it: 2208-2RS, 2208 2RS, 2208 RS, 2208RS, 2208
Deep Groove Ball Bearings are the most common bearing type found in a wide variety of applications. Versatile and robust they are available in a wide range of sizes and options including seals, shields and special clearance for high speed applications.
- 40 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm NSK 22208SWREAg2E4 spherical roller bearings
- 40 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm ZEN 62208 deep groove ball bearings
- 300 mm
- Tr 300x4
- 40 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm KOYO NUP2208 cylindrical roller bearings
- Two Metal Shields
- 40 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm FBJ NJ2208 cylindrical roller bearings
- 134000 N
- 1.00 mm
- AST 22208MBK spherical roller bearings
- In Stock
- 40 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm SIGMA 62208-2RS deep groove ball bearings
- 229000 N
- 1.00 mm
- 40 mm x 80 mm x 23 mm FBJ 2208K self aligning ball bearings
- 15.000 mm
- 6050 N